- Old Navy cardi – Because one can’t have too many cardis. And I actually didn’t own one in this color.
- Old Navy surplus blouse – Also a staple and my black shirts were in sad need of replenishing after my last purge.
- Old Navy chambray shirt – Does this even need a justification? It’s chambray.
- Merona sweater @ Target – Curse you, KS#2! I did not need another polka dot item, but this was too cute to pass up.
- F21 floral tee – Been eyeing this for two months and needed to snap it up before it went out of stock.
- F21 lace collar blouse – A spontaneous purchase to get free ship and to fill the pink void in my closet. Ended up being more peach than pink and a bit to twee but decided to keep it for future “dress up” days.
- Old Navy chinos – Have worn these several times already and am in love. Super comfy.
- Seychelles via eBay – Very vintage. Too bad they dig into the tops of my feet. Hopefully, they’ll stretch as I wear them more.
- Seychelles via eBay – Haven’t worn these yet but KS#1 swears they’re comfy. And they’re as close to gladiator as I’m comfortable getting.
- Seychelles via eBay – Sad about these. Not as navy as I thought. May have to resell but we’ll see…
- Madden Girl via eBay – anyone a size 7.5 shoe and in the mood for floral? Am reselling these on eBay for what I paid because THEY DIDN’T FIT! Argh! Same size and maker as the above two but no fitty on my feety. GO HERE if interested.
- Anne Klein Christa via eBay – Obsessed over these. Lost the first auction. Found a second. Love!!!
- Call It Spring Roessing @ jcp and callitspring.com – Most comfy pair of heels and even if they’re mid, they still feel sexy. Bought in three colors. Ehehe.
- Naturalizer Lonnie @ Shoes.com – Wanted oxfords ever since my gal over at you look fab did a post on them. These were the least expensive and the most luxurious looking pair I could find. Bonus that they’re comfy.
- Macha flats @ Target – Thanks to Audrey over on Putting Me Together for introducing me to these. Super comfy. Bought in two colors.
Did I go overboard on shoes? Yes, I did.
Did I go over my monthly budget? Yes, I did.
Am I going to tell you by how much? You don’t want to know.
(And let’s not even discuss what I bought at the thrift stores this week; that’s a post for another day.)
Suffice to say, I’m putting my credit cards on moratorium through April and maybe even through May as penance. And I need people to do an intervention on me.
I am so in danger of violating my own rules regarding the purpose of this blog. The only loophole I can find is that I did say I would try not to purchase clothes. I never said anything about shoes…