East Coast thoughts:
- New England is so green.
- Where are the mini-malls? Corollary thought: What’s with all these Dunkin’ Donuts?
- New Haven people love their Harleys. And love to rev them right outside my bedroom window.
- Shake Shack burgers might just be better than In ‘n Out burgers. Might.
- I can fall asleep in one state and be in another state in just a single hour. The kids would go nuts playing the license plate game here.
- I live in Hogwarts (see pic #3-8).
- The dorms are nicer than I thought.
- I like window seats.
- Even thought it’s street side and quite noisy (reference #3 above), I love the view from my room.
Clothing pictures to come when I establish a resident photographer and/or find myself a proper full-length mirror. I think I’m going to do the 7×7 Remix that Audrey mentioned at the beginning of this month. I may be too late to officially participate, but I think the idea of it is a godsend considering my meager wardrobe.
I leave you with this mini-whinge: When they weighed my check-in bag, I was 6 lbs. under the max weight. That’s the two dresses, three skirts, one pair of wedges, olive cargo pants and 5 blouses I took out at the last minute when I thought I’d go over. ARGH!!! Also, I doubt I’m going to be doing much working out because the days promise to be uber long so I didn’t need to pack my running shoes or my workout gear, which could’ve been replaced by even more clothes. Double ARGH!!! And I can’t go shopping because I have no access to a car and I don’t know where to have online purchases mailed. Triple ARGH!!!