- The good news is that the weather today was fabulous: felt like mid-80s with a breeze.
- The bad news is that I worked another 14-hour day, all the while suffering from four massive mosquito bites I acquired from yesterday’s evening softball adventure.
- The good news is that I was stationed at registration and got to meet some really fun kids.
- The bad news is that I was working outdoors all day and I acquired three more mosquito bites before the day was done.
- The good news is that I didn’t have to do any heavy lifting or serious manual labor.
- The bad news is that I got my new observation roster and not only acquired an extra instructor but three of my previous instructors’ classrooms were moved so I have to walk to hell and back everyday just to make my rounds.
- The good news is that I only have 26 more days here.
- The bad news is that I go back to real-world work one day after arrival and I won’t even have the promised carpet installed.
I think I’m just going to go to bed now. Tomorrow is another orange shirt day so I’m not promising a fashion photo shoot post. I’m not even promising a post, I’m going to be that swamped. We’ll see what tomorrow brings. For now, how about some pics of Session 2 Arrival Day sans students because that would just be illegal and wrong.