Celebrating the Labor Day holiday at the Edwards house means:
- sleeping in till 8:30am
- making pumpkin scones from scratch for breakfast
- getting Aly to take really quick OOTD shots
- playing hidden object games with the kiddos
- dropping in on the hubby’s marathon watching of Sons of Anarchy
- lazily updating my blog
- listening to the wonderful sounds of two kids happily playing Legos together
- shopping for purses from online Labor Day sales
- anticipating homemade burgers on the grill for dinner
- thinking about this week’s outfits for this week’s theme
I was going to continue with my plan for sweeping across my closet from left to right, but my top from Gwynnie Bee dictates I skip over and go blue this week. Today’s offering starts us off with Call It the Blues week then.
Hope everyone’s enjoying the long weekend (everyone in North America and Canada anyway)!