Watch me for brilliant Ten eye candy.
My budget is officially blown.
I tried thinking of what to return but I love them all. And I’ve committed to most of them by ripping the tags off.
Actually, all is not lost. I have starred and bolded the items that are still returnable. If you happen to have time and care about me and the health and well-being of my pocketbook, I’d sure appreciate some feedback regarding which should stay and which should go.
- Desigual scarf **
- Janine pump in black, blue, nude, berry **, orange**
- Chiffon shirt in tan snake
- Utility jacket
- Zahava dress
- Old Navy vest
- Guess leather jacket @ TJMaxx
- Threadless Dr. Who hoodie
- Merona blazer in pink, red** and navy**
- Merona leopard pencil skirt**
- Merona Athens blue pencil skirt**
- Aeropostale boyfriend jeans
- Cosmopolitan OTK boots
- Call It Spring boots
- Cosmopolitan peep toe booties**
- F21 boyfriend cardi in olive
- F21 burgundy cardi
- F21 ribbed fur jacket
- H&M haul** – blazer in black, black striped and beige; patterned kimono; waxed pants; bunny sweatshirt
- eBay scarf
- H&M bangles, chain bracelet, dog bracelet, clutch bag, Lucite necklace
- Payless Karmen pumps in red
- Payless Fioni Koko booties
- $25 at thrift store
- Payless gold chain necklace, gold knot necklace
- jcp pearl necklace, gold chain necklace, colorful bauble necklace