OOTD :: of the Doctor’s Chucks…finally!

3.12.14

3.12.14

3.12.14

Hullo Wordless Wednesday! Thank you for the opportunity to showcase my fave pair of Chucks (because of yes) to date.

And thank you, Sylvia @ 40+ Style, for the contest win and the Amazon gift card that allowed me to purchase the aforementioned Chucks.

Cardi – F21
   Dress – ASOS
Necklace – Express
Shoes – Chuck Taylor All Stars

WIWW @ The Pleated Poppy

Tagged , , , , , ,

12 thoughts on “OOTD :: of the Doctor’s Chucks…finally!

1. Janae says:

SO CUTE!!! LOVE the chucks with the dress!

2. dapperdolly says:

Nothing not to like here – elegant yet fun 🙂

What a fun outfit! I did not expect the Chuck’s with that dress, even though your title should have given it away. I love the contrast with the elegant dress and the sneakers. You should have done a close-up – the color looks cool!

Yep, it’s the classic burgundy. And because there was a slight chill in the air this morning, I threw on a matching pair of burgundy tights and ended up keeping them on all day so the the burgundy was even more pronounced.

And you know, I think that could end up being my signature shtick: contrast dressing. I do so love styling the unexpected; fits my quirky personality, I guess. ;p

4. Love the Chucks with this dress – showing your fashion sass!

Yeah, I think I made a good call on the Chucks. Normally, I’d go boots or pumps with this but I was SO comfy all day that I’m glad for my choice. I foresee Chucks as being my go-to footwear in the near future.

5. Connie Snow* says:

What would we do without our Chucks????

6. Ooh, I love everything about this look! All the pretty neutral colors are great together, and you know I love Chucks! Also, great minds, girl – I’m wearing my sweatshirt dress and Chucks today! 😀
    Picture in the Weekly Recap on Friday.