I will never tire of these, even though I have not necessarily expanded my library of bloggers and will probably keep nominating the same ones. This one, however, is different because it has nothing to do with who I read but who reads me. I am phenomenally grateful for my regular viewers and happily give them a resounding shout-out of appreciation. I wouldn’t have kept up with this blog for this long without them.
1. The Nominee of the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award shall display the logo on his/her post/page and/or sidebar.
2. The Nominee shall nominate 14 readers they appreciate over a period of 7 days (1 week) – this can be done at any rate during the week. It can be ALL on one day or a few on one day and a few on another day, etc.
3. The Nominee shall name his or her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees on a post or on posts during the 7 day (1 week) period.
4. The Nominee shall make these rules, or amended rules keeping to the spirit of the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award, known to each reader s/he nominates.
5. The Nominee must finish this sentence and post: ”A Great reader is…”
(in alphabetical order except for BFF**)
**BFF aka Lorelei – who doesn’t have a regular blog but ought to keep up with one because she’s one of the most thoughtful, thought-provoking, encouraging people I know and she needs an audience of more than just me
Amanda @ Book Badger – who is new to me but seems heartily enthusiastic and prompt and present in her comments
Anne @ SpyGirl – who is quirky and fun and wise
Caitlin @ Greater than Rubies – who is sincere and stable without being preachy or pedantic
Connie @ Snow in the Air – who thinks I’m funny (go figure!) and appreciates my writing as well as my pictures
Dolly @ Substance AND Style – who is deep and provocative
Gracey @ Fashion for Giants – who is witty and self-deprecating on her blog but is super supportive in her comments
Jan @ Fort Smith Stylista – who just needs to adopt me already so I can bask in her warmth and pure goodness
Lisa @ Respect the Shoes – who is creative and real
Patti @ Not Dead Yet – who is always positive and affirming and welcoming in all ways
Seeker @ Searching the Inner Me – who still sees the wonder in life
Selah @ A Bibliophile’s Style – who is my non-judgmental rock in all things
Sue @ A Colourful Canvas – who is cheerful and sunny and never fails to put a smile on my face
Val @ Muse Fondue – who is wry and clever and living my in-an-alternate-universe life
(in the form of a pseudo diamante)
A great reader is…
sincere and reflective
encouraging without being sycophantic
constructively critical without being hurtful
responsive and discerning
a true friend