And with no further ado, since my subject line is pretty gosh-darned self-explanatory…
1. SLEEP – A lot. Like, 9-10 hours of glorious, continuous shut-eye. Then maybe some naps in between.
2. SHERLOCK – Of course, I’ve been there since Series 1, but these blasted Brits love them the long hiatus. And with only 3 episodes per series, it’s difficult to keep the story straight. So I plan to marathon all three series. Imagine – 9 Benedict/Martin episodes totaling 13.5 blissful hours!
3. LIBRARY BOOKS – All 25 of them. Then when I’m done with those, I’ll go back to the library and pick up the 10 I currently have on hold. Ah, YA fiction! How you spoil me.
4. THOUGHTFUL THIRD THURSDAY – So with all these books I’ve been devouring, I’ll have many choices for this week’s T3 offering. Of course, the ones I’ve indulged in lean heavily in either contemporary coming-of-age and dystopia territory, and I dunno how well those two genres will translate into editorial outfits. But the beauty of Spring Break is that I have the liberty to play with outlandish looks.
5. RUN – I need to get back on the workout bandwagon. I’m feeling a bit fluffy, if you know what I mean. And since the weather is turning and this means less layers under which to hide, I definitely need some ladyscaping. Plus, I miss the feeling of power and strength after a good, solid session on ye ol’ treadmill.
Oh, and somewhere in there, I have to do Easter Bunny duty and start plotting the scavenger hunt. Yes, you heard correctly. Scavenger hunt. I may not believe in this pagan mumbo jumbo, but if it’s forced upon me by my other half and his family, then by gosh, I’m gonna make it educational at least!