So I’ve been watching a lot of TV recently and I’ve found myself drawn time and time again to several women who I think are brilliant. They’re each uniquely captivating – in both screen presence and visual aesthetic- and I am riveted to the screen every time they appear.
Oddly, aside from Stana Katic, all these women play supporting roles on their respective shows. Guess I’m just a sucker for the sidekick, eh? But boy, howdy! These are some kickass sidekicks, pardon the pun! If you’ve not seen any of these shows, at least take a gander at these women’s photos, try to imagine them dressed to the nines in stunning, on-trend ensembles (the Suits ladies are fierce, as befits a employees of a high-powered law firm), and tell me if I’m wrong.
1. Stana Katic as Kate Beckett on Castle
2. Tamara Taylor as Cam Saroyan on Bones
3. Gina Torres as Jessica Pearson on Suits
4. Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen on Suits
5. Elizabeth Henstridge as Jemma Simmons on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.