Can you blame me? It’s the end of the year blahs. I’m actually surprised I’ve not gotten to this point sooner. But then again, I REALLY enjoyed my students this year. Heck, I didn’t even use up half of my ten allotted sick days when normally they’re all gone by May!
Still, everyone’s gotta have a breaking point and I guess I’m calling in my chips today. After two solid weeks of assessments, my brain is fried and all I’m really capable of at the moment is a round of randomosity
Hrm…alliteration and a meme that’s already made a previous appearance? I may just Photoshop a button and call it another semi-regular feature on the blog. 😜
1. I seem to get a lot more compliments/comments when I wear light lipstick as opposed to dark.
2. Do all dogs sleep like this or is it just Jack the Beast?
4. Because Emerson said so: “Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.”
5. Harry Potter as an anime? Yes, please!
7. Is it a travesty or simply an inevitable sign of the times that, rather than good old board games like Clue or Sorry!, I play online apps like Hanging With Friends with my children? While we sit next to each other, even.
8. Why is it that when I’m putting on my face in the morning or in the shower at night, I think up all kinds of random things for times like these, but when I’m actually committing to writing them down in an official list, nothing comes to mind?
9. I wanna learn how to sew but that has always been my MIL’s purview and she’s the one that owns the machine and I don’t want to initiate something that’ll open up cans of worms that I don’t want disturbed. (See what I did there with my mixed metaphors? Yeah. Brain fried.)
10. And finally, you’re gonna wanna turn up the sound to 11 for this one…