Hullo, hullo! It’s finally here, my friends!
For your consideration, may I present MCC’s…
But what does it all mean? Besides a swanky new header which will go live starting tomorrow, of course.
Well, it means that I’m revamping my weekly posts to suit my fell purposes and to give me a blogging break. It’s designed so I can still maintain my personal goal of posting every day without the obligation of getting dressed every day. Because, let’s face it: in the summer, I live in shorts and tanks and no matter how creative I get, there’s just so much you can do with shorts and tanks.
But more on that in just a sec.
Right now, let me break it all down for you, 5 Things style:
- M, W, F = OOTD (because that should be enough days to keep my core style readers occupied and these are the days that I have the most linkups)
- Tuesday = Treasure Tuesdays (I’m planning on participating in Greenthumb’s Scavenger Hunt photo linkup and I’ll showcase my hunt photos on this day)
- Thursday = Thrilled for Thursdays (basically, my random day where I can post Polyvore outfits, books I’ve read, recipes I love, pictures of my kids enjoying summer break, and of course T3)
- Saturday will remain HGB/WIT with a little surprise twist if I’m feeling brave
- Sunday will remain 5 Things but I could use some help with topics
And there you have it. My master plan. I’m thinking there’s enough there to please a wide variety of people while allowing me to loaf a bit, especially when it comes to taking those dratted photo shoots.
But being the crazy overachiever that I am, I’ve gotta add a bit of challenge to my slacker schedule. So I’m dubbing my MWF OOTDs as The Summer of Skirts. That is, I’m gonna try to wear nothing but skirts and/or dresses this summer so I’ll be guaranteed out of my tanks and shorts slump for at least 3 days out of the week.
Brilliant? I think so.