OOTD :: of daisies, no waists, and Austin Powers

6.11.14

6.11.14

6.11.14

Hullo, Wordless Wednesday!

Here’s to no waist dresses, no fuss hairstyles, and channeling my inner Austin Powers sidekick. Groovy, baby!

Dress – Boohoo
Wedges – Dolce Vita

WIWW @ The Pleated Poppy
52 Pick-me-up @ SpyGirl
Fashionably Employed @ Basic Training Corporate Style

Tagged , , , , , ,

15 thoughts on “OOTD :: of daisies, no waists, and Austin Powers

1. […] By the way, the footwear (sketchy though they may be) does allow me to be TARDIS Tuesday compliant, but in case that wasn’t good enough, I extra embellished with an oldie but goodie necklace from Old Navy. Hopefully, both are enough to consider this outfit remixed from this one. […]

2. Elba says:

Love this. So much fun!

3. Jen says:

I think this outfit is so great. It’s perfect for summer! I don’t know that the bright yellow and my skin tone would marry too well, but it sure suits you. I have looking for some heels like that wedges as well. Too bad they’re in your closet and not mine. 🙂 Love it!

Oh, I used to think yellow and I were sworn enemies – I even had my colors done and it told me in no uncertain terms was I to wear yellow so close to my face. But it’s such a cheery color and I love it so I said what the heck and ignored the rules and now I’m much happier for it.

Man, you have got these period styles down pat! This looks so ’60s, and so pretty. Maybe you’ll start a new trend for no-waist dresses – that would certainly work for me!

You’ve got me pegged, m’dear. I just love dressing to period. I wish we did more of them for school spirit days. There’s just something so magical about traveling through time with clothes.

And trust me, I don’t need a trend to start – I’ll wear no waist dresses any day!

5. Fantastic dress! I love the sunny print and that fabulous collar!

Yep! It was the collar that initially drew me to the dress in the first place then I stayed for the fun cuffs. 😀

Groovy, baby. I love to surrender the waist sometimes, and this dress is a charmer. xox

You do look groovy! Looks like summer is agreeing with you!