Random thoughts bounce in my head, e.e. cumming-esque in their frenetic energy. I shall attempt to corral them into a semblance of order via a list:
- It’s Friday the 13th.
- This is the last time you’ll see me with this hair color. Finally went to the salon last Tuesday but took these pics last Sunday, so you do the math. 🙂
- Today’s 60s outfit incorporates the #1 fashion trend of the time – the mini skirt – but I think the headband, polka dot tank, cat’s eye sunnies and wedges all contribute in their own way.
- These photos remind me in no uncertain terms that I have no waist to speak of. But they also remind me that I have ferocious calves so I guess they balance each other out.
- I wonder if I should get some contacts so I can sport non-prescription sunnies more often?
- Does listing make my blog more accessible or is it just a sign of sloppy writing?
- By only doing OOTDs 3 days a week, will my readership decline? And do I care?
- I should either get a tan – shudder! – or consider finding a new backdrop for my summer pics because I think my skin tone blends too much with my house’s exterior wall color.
- Imagine this polka dot top as a vest so a collared shirt underneath. Think it’d transition well into fall that way?
And I stop at 9 because I like odd numbers and my random thoughts just dried up. Happy Friday, everyone!
:: Just the facts, ma’am ::
Top – Isaac Mizrahi @ Target
Skirt – Boohoo
Wedges – Dolce Vita
Necklace – eBay