How do I love thee, OOTD? Let me count the ways…
- You allow me to dress the 90s (plaid, anyone?) without the shame of looking dated.
- That impulse Rodarte cardi purchase from thredup just to get free ship has become my go-to layering piece even in this 90+ degree heat.
- The top is wrinkle-free, has an interesting asymmetric necktie for visual interest, doesn’t make my arms look monstrous, and was free!
- I bought that skirt for $9.
- My new TARDIS watch gets its day in the sun.
- The whole look came together by effortless accident when I was creating another outfit. I would not have thought to style all these pieces at the same time had they not been lying side by side on my bedroom floor.
- Neon Chucks. ‘Nuff said.
:: Just the facts, ma’am ::
Top – re-gift from KS#1
Skirt – Arizona Jean Co. @ jcp
Cardi – Rodarte @ Target
Trainers – Chuck Taylor All Stars @ Ross
:: Linking ::
Friday’s Fab Favorites @ Style Elixir