OOTD :: of duping blues and sporting sunnies

7.2.14

7.2.14

7.2.14

Hullo, Wordless Wednesday!

Today is the blue in Red, White, and Blue week. Thank you for allowing me to sport this shadowy substitute of Selah’s maxi dress which I’ve long coveted but had yet to dupe. Perhaps until today?

Dress – H&M
Sunnies – Target
Wedges – Dolce Vita

WIWW @ The Pleated Poppy

Tagged , , , , , ,

18 thoughts on “OOTD :: of duping blues and sporting sunnies

1. Fabulous dress! When I buy maxis I tend to go with skirts so I can jack ’em up higher since I’m elfin sized.
    Debbie

We all do what we must to accommodate our height, eh? My answer to my woefully inadequate stature is to buy sky-high wedges.

2. Congratulations! I nominated you for a liebster award! If you want to know more please click here. As this award is meant to be a compliment and a fun thing to do please do not feel pressured and have a great day!

Love the blue on you!

4. mariep says:

Great maxi and perfect of this week.
    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

It’s the last thing I bought from H&M before my self-imposed summer spending hiatus. Glad you like it.

5. Gorgeous dress on you; the fit is marvelous!

Ah, the magic of photography! Girl, you know I’m fun-sized! This dress is dragging on me; I’m sporting my super high wedges just to get it off the ground this much! But I couldn’t bear to get it hemmed because I’d lose some of the pattern down there.

6. Connie Snow* says:

Blue blue and more blue. Such a fab color on you!

So pretty! Blues can do no wrong by me. xox

Yep – you do a smashing job with blue as well, m’dear! I bet this dress would look aces on you.

8. wheelchairmommy says:

Super cute dress! I can never get enough MAXIS

Yes, but it has to be the perfect one, you now what I’m saying? It took me ten tries before I settled on this one for the summer season. ;p

9. Gorgeous! The circle is complete. 🙂