OOTD :: Happy 4th of July, U.S.A.

7.4.14

7.4.14

7.4.14

Dress – eBay
Hat – F21
Bolero – BCBG Girls
Wedges – Dolce Vita

Hat Attack @ Style Crone
Summer Style @ Respect the Shoes

Tagged , , , ,

23 thoughts on “OOTD :: Happy 4th of July, U.S.A.

1. What a PERFECT 4th of July dress! I love the first photo where the wind is poofing-up the skirt! So fun!

I suppose I should stop complaining about living here now since the winds seem to have such a compelling effect on my blog photos. ;p

What a cute dress! I don’t really like red, white and blue together (I wore teal on the Fourth), but I make an exception with this!

I hear you, Val.’Tis why I’ve hung on to this one for so long – it’s the only red, white and blue item I can actually stomach, and even then, it only comes out during 4th of July.

3. stylecrone says:

You are very festive in your Independence Day ensemble. Your hat is the perfect topper! Thank you for sharing with Hat Attack.

4. Love the dress and you can totally rock a hat! I’m sure this is no surprise, but I have a jacket very similar to that…perhaps I’ll dig it out and give it a go… 🙂
    Debbie

Of course you have something similar! LOL. That bolero was the perfect thing to ward off the chill when dark came and we did the fireworks thing. Can’t wait to see your version!

5. Lorelei Ortega says:

How did you get this dress to look like you put a petticoat underneath?

Oh how, how gorgeous do you look!?!?!?!! That outfit is marvellous and v patriotic! The hat is right up my street! Love a whole white, blue and red look! Visiting from Hat attack x

Great dress in red, white and blue. Hope you have a lovely weekend with lots of opportunities to shine like you do here! xox

Aww, Patti, you’re always so good for my ego. 😀 Thanks loads and a happy 4th to you as well. Enjoy the festivities!

8. Marsha Banks says:

You look so fresh and still edgy in that dress! It does epitomize summer and the Fourth of July! Our dog is deaf (and blind) so the fireworks aren’t bothering him anymore. The dog across the street, though, is quite unhappy!

“Fresh and edgy” – I like that! Happy 4th to you and yours, Marsha! Hope the dog across the street doesn’t drive you mad.

9. Can I just say, super cute! Happy 4th of July! Enjoy a wonderful long weekend and please keep Jack indoors tonight!

10. Oh, that dress is adorable! Happy Independence Day!

Can you believe it’s one of the oldest things in my closet? I keep it primarily for 4h of July. LOL.