OOTD :: of pasalubong, peasant blouses and scooter skirts

7.23.14

7.23.14

7.23.14

Hullo, Wordless Wednesday!

Thank you for letting me showcase my new-found appreciation for defying fashion taboos (Black and brown together? Hot damn!), my faboo top from the P.I., and my nod to the 70s with a scooter skirt (which I own in at least six different colors, btw).

Top – pasalubong from the Philippines (Thanks, Mom!)
Skirt – Boohoo
Wedges – Target

WIWW @ The Pleated Poppy
52 Pick-me-up @ SpyGirl

Tagged , , , , ,

14 thoughts on “OOTD :: of pasalubong, peasant blouses and scooter skirts

1. I have been really into black and brown together lately when I used to be SO bothered by it. Weird. Anyways, you are killing your poses, as usual 🙂

Aww, thanks for that! It’s been so hot and muggy and I feel like such a fraud because after each smile and snap, I’m frowning and scowling and wishing for cooler weather. Or an indoor studio with a/c and good lighting. ;p

I wear black and brown quite often- I like to think I resemble the licorice allsort!! Really love your combination. X

Licorice allsort? Must Google. 🙂 But yeah, I’m so happy I chose to ignore that fashion taboo. I think this is my fave outfit of the week.

You can pull off that skirt because of your hot legs!

Awww, thanks! I think that’s one of the few advantages of living in SoCal – I can show off my legs more days out fo the year. 🙂

Cute outfit, and your legs are smokin’ hot!

I see Patti did her Liebster questions – and I’d forgotten all about them! There’s no time limit, is there? :-}

Not at all – I look forward to seeing what magic you come up with. 😉

And thanks for the compliment. I may forever be cursed with a poochy belly no matter how many miles I run on the treadmill, but I sure do love my legs.

5. mariep says:

very cute look, lovely little skirt!
    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

Beautiful peasant blouse! I’ve responded to your Leibster questions, in a post later today — thanks again for the honor. xox

7. Anne the SpyGirl says:

Love your top! Beautiful embroidery. Thanks for linking!