OOTD :: of the return of the TARDIS

8.26.14

8.26.14

8.26.14

The TARDIS blue, that is.

That’s right, my friends: it’s a Tuesday work day and that means TARDIS Tuesday is baaack!

Yeah, yeah, I know. I’m the only one who’s remotely excited about this. But think on it: according to my revelation yesterday, I thrive on boundaries and parameters, right? So today, we’ve got 50 Dresses, You Go, Rococo, 90-Day Spending Fast, and TARDIS Tuesday.

Man, am I piling on the challenges or what?!

What gets me even more excited about this ensemble? Here are some ways:

1. I’m remixing (because of that no-spending thing).

2. I’m comfortable. (Heels all last week killed my feet.)

3. I finally found and acquired my TARDIS blue Chucks. (My Converse collection is complete.)

Dress – Joe Fresh @ jcp
Blazer – F21
Shoes – Chuck Taylor All-Stars @ DSW

52 Pick-me-up@ SpyGirl
  Style Sessions@ Style Elixir

Tagged , , , , ,

20 thoughts on “OOTD :: of the return of the TARDIS

1. […] The return of TARDIS Tuesday over at My Closet Catalogue  […]

Yay for Tardis Tuesday! I love the remix of this, but that dress has a great way of working well with lots of different items, it seems.

3. Lindsey says:

super cute! I love these colors together!

Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout

4. Nice shoes. Some bright blue tights and you are now bohemian.

5. I agree with Del, this is very YOU. Love the fancy dress with TARDIS blue Chucks! ❤

6. I love this! The dress is great and the styling is wonderful!

7. This outfit looks like SO much fun! I love everything about it. And heels all week?? Psshh, I wore mine on the first day and now I’m back to flats…leopard print flats at least 🙂

LOL! I may have to take a page from your book then and find me some comfy flats. Oh, wait – I can’t buy anything for 81 more days.

8. Del says:

Love it!! Especially love the first pic 🙂 this outfit is so you!

The shoes are the icing on the cake? feet? Anyway, love the whole look.

10. Anne the SpyGirl says:

So fun! Business on top, party in the middle, playtime on the bottom. Boundaries are your friend!