OOTD :: of denim and lace and bling

8.27.14

8.27.14

8.27.14

Hullo, Wordless Wednesday!

How much you wanna bet that this outfit, the one I like the least this week, will garner the most press and comments?

C’est la vie.

Dress – Rodarte for Target
Vest – Liz Claiborne
Necklace – Payless
Wedges – Carlos Santana

WIWW @ The Pleated Poppy
52 Pick-me-up @ SpyGirl

Tagged , , , , ,

16 thoughts on “OOTD :: of denim and lace and bling

I’m jealous of the chunky necklace!

2. trulytamarablog says:

I love a denim vest! 😉

Tamara

3. Claire says:

Perfection, love the vest!

God bless,
    XO, Claire

I shall endeavor to wear the vest with other outfits as it seems to have garnered quite a following. Thanks for stopping by!

4. While I agree with everyone that this outfit is adorable, it’s also the most conventional so far this week, and I’m betting that’s why it’s your least favorite. 😉

5. marie says:

love that dress and denim!
    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

6. This is your least favorite!? I think it is great! Your lace dress is lovely and you KNOW how I feel about denim vests 🙂

Ah, but will I disappoint you if I admit that, remembering the arctic freeze that is my classroom, i opted out of the vest and into a cropped jacket instead? At least I kept it in the denim family.

7. Those shoes are too cute! I love this outfit!

They are my fave shoes because not only are they different, they are also surprisingly comfortable. Thanks for stopping by!

you like this the least? It’s delightful!

I think Selah hit the nail on the head with its being a bit too conventional for my normally flamboyant tastes, but thanks for the vote of confidence anyhow. You always make me smile when you drop by, Ms. Patti!