There are 175 more days of school.
I want out now.
Here are my 5 favorite school holidays. They will become my saving grace.
- Thanksgiving – One glorious week instead of just the typical Thursday/Friday long weekend.
- President’s Day – Some schools get 2 three-day weekends. We get 1 four-day weekend. Woo hoo!
- Winter break – Two weeks off. ‘Nuff said.
- Spring break – Actually ended up occurring after Easter Sunday this year. Not that I’m particularly religious, but my kids are still gullible enough to want the Easter bunny to come early in the morning and I need the following day to recuperate.
- Summer – June 5th spells freedom.