OOTD :: of speechlessness and a dog picture

9.3.14

9.3.14

9.3.14

Hullo, Wordless Wednesday!

Thank you especially today for allowing me the relief of not having to talk about this dress and the impossibility of styling it and the regret I feel for paying an arm and a leg for it in the first place. Maybe I just needed to wear heels with it.

Dress – Coldwater Creek from Gwynnie Bee
Cardi – Old Navy
Flats – Dexflex @ Payless

WIWW @ The Pleated Poppy
52 Pick-me-up @ SpyGirl

Tagged , , , ,

14 thoughts on “OOTD :: of speechlessness and a dog picture

1. Yellow and grey is a great color combo! A dress with this much detail can be hard to remix but it’s a great dress! I could see it with a leather jacket and heeled booties once the weather cools off (and I know you have those things in your closet 😉 ).

I did, indeed, try the leather jacket out but it was just too weather inappropriate, even for me. But yes, I do have that and heeled booties and will definitely try to remix with fall in mind. Funny how you know my closet better than I, eh? ;p

2. marie says:

What a great dress! Love the pattern.

I’d find it hard to style but I must say you’ve done it very well!x

Thanks! Once I stopped thinking about the clothes and started focusing on accessories, I was a much happier camper. I guess it is time to ditch the dated bubble necklace.

4. Anne the SpyGirl says:

I think you might be right about heels. Thanks for playing, Ms Sunflower!

5. I think you are pulling it off quite well! And I love the dog picture. I’m such a sucker for animals!

I figured people wouldn’t mind trading a detail shot of the outfit with a dog photo. It’s a lot more interesting than a close up of boring old ballet flats!

6. Jess says:

Hi ! New to your site, love the shape of the dress and the combination of blue and yellow!
    from the link up