Perhaps I just need to move to a cooler-climated area.
Because I am supremely happier when I can wear layers and boots.
This is my fave outfit of the week because
- These boots are both stylish and comfortable, a good respite from the pain of heels.
- The dress set me back all of $12 at thredUp, regularly retailing at $29 from Old Navy (although I’m sure if I’d waited for a sale, I could’ve bought it at that same price at the store).
- I figured out I can do belts as long as they’re the right width (3 inches) and material (super thin leather).
- The shades of gold, yellow and brown look particularly complementary with my new hair color; my black tresses would not have been as harmonious with this ensemble, I think.
- I actually look like I’m having a good time taking these pics.
Vive le vendredi!
:: Just the facts, ma’am ::
Dress – Old Navy via thredUp.com
Cardi – Old Navy
Boots – Audrey Brooke
:: Linking ::
Style to Inspire @ Rhea Et Cetera