OOTD :: of flirty flannel and flyaways

10.7.14

10.7.14

10.7.14

This has got to be my favorite outfit to date.

Dare I say “perfection”?

Because let me just count the ways of love:

1. TARDIS blue
  2. snuggly flannel
  3. flirty, twirly skirt
  4. forgiving scuba fabric
  5. comfy yet pointy-toed heels
  6. pockets!

Throw in a good hair day and an obliging wind and not only do you have a perfect ensemble, you have a perfect photo shoot as well. I think saying any more at this point would be gilding the lily.

Dress – francesca’s
Top – Merona @ Target
Shoes – Janine @ Payless

52 Pick-me-up @ SpyGirl
Sophisticated Style @ Fashionably Employed

Tagged , , , , ,

18 thoughts on “OOTD :: of flirty flannel and flyaways

Ok, so the way you can TARDIS cosplay this dress is to get yourself a nice wide piece of black elastic and then embroider Police Box and pull to open in white silk-stitch and then you can secretly cosplay Dr Who with this dress too! I have a dress in this colour too (in fact, two dresses) and this is what I have been intending to do once I find the correct width of elastic and get a bit of holiday time!x
    Very cute look by the way!

You assume, of course, that I know how to sew. LOL. But thanks for the idea; perhaps I can offer extra credit to one of my students who does sew? 😀

2. […] plaid week @ My Closet Catalogue: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, […]

3. OMG!! That dress! And you paired it with plaid…love! You look gorgeous!!
    Debbie

The blue looks especially brilliant in these photos.

Flirty flannel – it can be done and you are proof! Wonderful combo. xox

6. Sarah Solar says:

Aahhh I miss you. I love this outfit so much!!

Yes!!! Ditto, ditto, ditto!

8. I agree! I love everything about this! I don’t think I would have ever thought to put those two pieces together but they work so darn well!