What I love about this jacket:
- It’s a pale lavender and yet it doesn’t wash me out.
- It’s got a unique ruched collar that looks great laid flat or scrunched up a bit to mimic a ruff.
- It’s got that lovely swing back so I look interesting both coming and going.
- It’s got fun slant pockets.
- It’s got substantial hardware, both the zipper and the snap buttons at the pockets.
- It’s the perfect length for fun-sized ol’ me.
What I love about these skinnies:
- They’ve got that perfect stretch that’s both forgiving and flattering.
- They’ve got a brocade print that is subtle enough for work but fancy enough to work for Medieval.
- They’ve got pockets.
What I love about this outfit:
- It’s comfy enough that I can run around and prepare the class Thanksgiving feast without fear but it’s stylish enough that I don’t feel like a Friday frump.
- It’s 52 Pick-me-up compliant.
- It’s Blogging Besties compliant because Whitney said “white lace tee + blue scarf + plaid skirt + blue sparkly flats” and I got that white lace tee all covered.
Vive le vendredi!
:: Just the facts, ma’am ::
Jacket – Richard Chai for Target
Top – F21
Skinnies – Mossimo @ Target
Boots – Merona @ Target
:: Linking ::
Blogging Besties @ Whitney à la mode and Undergraduate Style