OOTD :: of cuddly, cuddly grey

picstitch

Hullo, Wordless Wednesday!

Thank you for not judging my choice of grey on grey, nor judging the shapelessness of the entire ensemble. Sometimes, a gal’s just gotta be comfy and wear oversized clothes, you know what I mean?

Dress – London Times
Cardi – ideeli
Boots – Lulu’s

WIWW @ The Pleated Poppy

14 thoughts on “OOTD :: of cuddly, cuddly grey

1. Those boots…good lord those boots!! I’ve so wanted to try over the knee boots, but have been wary because of my elfin size. They look so crazy cool on you that I just might have to give ’em a try.
    Debbie

2. Theressa says:

Gray with gray (or black) describes half my wardrobe! And while the top half may be a bit shapeless, those amazing over the knee boots make the whole outfit seriously femme fatale sexy!

Ha! And to think I was waffling over flat OTK boots, thinking they’d make me too stumpy without a heel. Thanks for the lovely compliment!

3. Grey on grey is one of my favorite combos 🙂 And if shapeless means comfy, I’m in!

4. Karen says:

Comfy is my mecca too, I love the whole look ❤
    Have a happy hump day!
    Much Love,
    Karen

So cuddly and cute – I love gray on gray. And the boots – A++++ xox

Had to replace those boots with my water resistant Kombus, but I plan to wear this exact outfit again someday when it’s not raining since the boots are apparently a big hit. 🙂

6. I find grey to be a very cuddly color and I wear it a lot during the winter. You look fabulous!

7. chessakat says:

What are you tawlkin? This outfit is totally cute! Those OTK boots – at first i thought you were wearing leather leggings, but then in the last photo I realized my mistake! Hawt!

Oooh, if only they were leather leggings! Ha! Now I’ve got another thing to go Mad Hunting for. 😀

Btw, your email about my novel yesterday made me grin from ear to ear, a much-needed pick me up for certain. It was the best. compliment, ever. That you kept thinking about it even after having read it? That it leaves a lingering impression? Hot damn! [insert as-of-yet uninvented exuberance emoji here]