OOTD :: of Thoughtful Thursday and the secret to excellence

picstitch

Some people may have greatness thrust upon them. Very few have excellence thrust upon them. They achieve it. They do not achieve it unwittingly, by ‘doing what comes naturally’; and they don’t stumble into it in the course of amusing themselves. All excellence involves discipline and tenacity of purpose.

― John William Gardner

Top – Mossimo Supply Co.
Jeans – F21
Vest – Kohl’s
Boots – Charlotte Russe

inspired by this Pin so linking with Putting Me Together

We Are Young by Fun

16 thoughts on “OOTD :: of Thoughtful Thursday and the secret to excellence

1. Love the quote. And you know I love the white jeans in winter…even though you’re in California so that means winter has an entirely different definition! Every piece of this is perfect together and I am in love with those boots. 🙂
    Debbie

And here I thought I was gonna have to sell them for lack of anything to wear with them. It just reinforces my belief that everything ends up being relevant if you hang onto it long enough.

2. Dawn Lucy says:

Come to FUN FASHION FRIDAY and share your great look with us!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy

3. chessakat says:

OMG, all your white is making my chest feel tight with anxiety, but it’s sooo cute! Deep breathing over here. Love that plaid. I pretty much love all the orange things in this world.

I have a suprise for tomorrow! Tee-heeeeee!

4. Anne the SpyGirl says:

Fantastic quote — words to live by.
    Now that’s Winter White done right!

YES! Success! (imagine meme baby with fist pump here)

It’s exactly what I was going for – the winter white. Glad to see it works. I have Pinterest to thank for it.

Hard truth there – there are generally no shortcuts! Love your pink-y look, xo.