OOTD :: of hearts on hearts and cobalt part deux

Hullo, Wordless Wednesday!

Thank you for allowing me to hijack your day to feature yet another cobalt blue outfit so close to yesterday.

Top– Old Navy
Skirt – J.Crew
Pumps – Payless

52 Pick-me-up @ SpyGirl

Through the Barricades by Spandau Ballet

15 thoughts on “OOTD :: of hearts on hearts and cobalt part deux

1. chessakat says:

So much hearts! So cute, without being cutesy, how the heck do you pull that off?!? 😛

I think it’s because I haven’t got a cutesy bone in my body. So everything with the potential of cute just gets smacked down by my snark. ;p

I love your background! Are you in the TARDIS? You’re either very good at Photoshop or you’ve been hiding the most fabulous room in your house.

I am modestly good at Photoshop, but that is, indeed, my library. I had no intention of hiding it, however. It just never got straightened up until recently. And now that I know that a) it’s got pretty good light and b) people don’t care about the business of the book background, it may just be my default photo location from now on. 🙂

I am liking this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!x

4. You’re going to like my outfit on Friday! 😀

5. Your library is the best. My books are all still in boxes and it makes me so sad! But, this outfit makes me happy. You look fabulous!

You have an excuse, m’dear, but hopefully my shelves will inspire you to unpack them one at a time. I’m glad the outfit makes you happy -it made me happy once I put a white button up under it so it wouldn’t hug my curves so much.

I am coming to live in your library, watch out! Great look, I heart the heart. xo

7. Anne M Bray aka SpyGirl says:

Oh, be still my HEART. There is a GLOBE in that magical library!
    HEART the double hearts today!
    Mwah!

That globe actually belongs in that space right behind me but I’d moved it because posing in front of it made me look like I had extra legs. ;p