OOTD :: of greys, leopards and Audrey

This week is brought to you by: “skinny jeans, a graphic tee, a cargo vest, a cozy cardigan, winter boots or a monochromatic style”.

For your viewing pleasure, I give you: skinny jeans, a graphic tee, a cozy cardigan, and a monochromatic style.

The extra bits: Audrey Hepburn is my style heroine. Of course, I could never come close to her class and elegance and gamine-like beauty. I’m way too gregarious and gallumphing for that. But a gal can dream, right? And while I dream I shall channel my inner Audrey by wearing her proudly on my chest. Best graphic tee ever.

Speaking of gregarious, this is how I know I’m not Hepburn material: leopard skinnies and red Chucks. ‘Nuff said.

Vive le vendredi!

Tee – Old Navy
Cardi – Old Navy
Skinnies – Mossimo @ Target
Shoes – Chucks

Blogging Besties @ Whitney à la mode and Undergraduate Style
Fun Fashion Friday @ Fashion Should Be Fun

Rude by Magic!

11 thoughts on “OOTD :: of greys, leopards and Audrey

1. I looooove this outfit! It’s all grey but it’s still so interesting with the different patterns and textures!

2. Dawn Lucy says:

I want to spend my Saturday tomorrow in this exact outfit! It’s adorable and fabulous! Love Audrey! Love those leopard print skinnies! Thanks so much for linking up!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy

Always a pleasure to link up with a fellow teacher and fashionista! And I can totally see you rocking this outfit! We want pics! 😀

3. Sigh, if only we could all be Audrey! I’ve been lusting after Selah’s Audrey tee for awhile and now you too?! I’m just going to have to get one for myself!

• Old Navy has baby sized Audrey Hepburn tees right now (I think they start at 12 month). You could get one for Eloise! I really want to get one for my daughter, but she can just barely wear a 5T now. 😦

Do it! Do it! When you’ve been lusting that long, I think you’re allowed to rename it “love” and succumb to the allure without guilt attached. And I’m sure there’s a special/coupon/sale going on at ON right now. There always is, right?

I’ve never thought of you as gallumphing! But you know, I kinda love that term. It’s like gallumphers gallumph around getting sh!t done, and taking care of business. Of course, nothing wrong with Audrey either, xox.

I always think of gallumphing as Mr. Snuffleupagus (sp?) from Sesame Street – large, slow and ponderous – and next to my petite, size 0 sisters, it’s been a prevailing sentiment. I like your interpretation better, though. ;p

5. Oh, I don’t know . . . skinny jeans actually seem very Audrey to me. She certainly wore red, leopard, and even sneakers on occasion:

I love how you always end up validating my inadvertent choices. You are a master researcher! 😀 (I do still feel unequal to la Audrey, though, but who would otherwise? She’s an Incomparable!)