OOTD :: of plaid, bunnies and irony

Hullo, Wordless Wednesday!

Thank you for not judging my bunny wearing a sweater sweater. Am I being ironic? Or do I really just like bunnies on my chest? The jury is still out…

Sweater – Romwe
Top – Merona
Skirt – Boohoo
Blazer – Merona
Boots – Khombu

WIWW @ The Pleated Poppy

What Would You Do by Bastille

14 thoughts on “OOTD :: of plaid, bunnies and irony

1. chessakat says:

OMG BUNNY IN A SWEATER ON A SWEATER. Sorry for yelling, but seriously!!!!

Trying not to hyperventilate thinking how hot all those layers have to be…whew. I need to step outside.

And now I want to move to the Northwest so I’d have more than one week of winter and can wear it more often.

It was freezing cold the day I did my pictorials but of course it was a warm 75 on the day that I wore it.

I think the bunny sweater was a hit!

3. My daughter has a similar top (bunny wearing mittens!) that I would wear in a heartbeat, if it fit me. So cute!

I think we all secretly want to proudly sport animals on our chest. Perhaps a modern-day longing for totems?

I LOVE it! Seriously! I own 5 rabbit sweaters and I would swap you them all for that one!!! Adorable and REAALY goes well with the peach skirt!x

Eheh. The filter makes it look peach, but that skirt is actually cheeseball orange, my friend. And I’m so glad my sweater is getting much bunny love. The hubs LOATHES it. 😀

5. I love it! I think that cute animal sweaters are super adorable. I have a sweater of a fox wearing glasses and I don’t wear it nearly as much as I should. For some reason I get nervous when I style it. Hmmm.

Perhaps I’ve given you an idea for styling that fox sweater? Because I’d love to see it featured soon! Foxes are cool.

6. Holy crackers, that’s the best sweater ever. And I adore the boots with this look. You look fantastic!

Ah the bunny! We are Rabbitarians at our house (we revere the bunny) and I need this sweater to show respect. Great boots too, xox