OOTD :: of Thoughtful Thursday and peeing on the fence

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

― Will Rogers

Dress – Anne Taylor via Poshmark
Cardi – F21
Stilettos – Jessica Simpson
Necklace – francesca’s

Better Days by The Goo Goo Dolls

20 thoughts on “OOTD :: of Thoughtful Thursday and peeing on the fence

Most catchy blog post title ever! And another beautiful cardi and flowery dress outfit. Plus you look like one hot mama!

Ha ha! I love it!!!! You are funny and you are really rocking the pretty frocks this week!!x

Well, Will Rogers is funny. But yes, I’m rocking them hard because I want to start getting my money’s worth on all these impulse purchases I’ve been making lately.

This quote made me laugh out loud, and then I recited it to the seniors. Love the color combos lately : )

4. chessakat says:

Oooh, I love that dress! So spring! Much gorgeous.

So much sucking in! It’s a dilemma when your dress needs foundations help but wearing a girdle actually adds inches and doesn’t allow the zipper up. Can rib cages get bigger? Coz it fits everywhere else but there…

5. I’m not sure how the quote and the look match up, but I like both. 🙂

6. One of my favorite quotes.

And here I thought I was being original by finding it. Hullo, Patrick! I hope all is well with your kiddos in your neck of the woods. Have they got spring fever yet?

• My personal two somewhat. Daughter is looking forward to getting out of school for a week (She is trying to be Ms.College) and my son is scared because he only has about two months of high school.

The kids I teach don’t care because they are locked up.

Oh, boy! Is your son looking forward to college? Is his sister freaking him out about it? I know I did that with my sisters, but then again, I am an evil person.

• They barley talk because they are so different. He is smarter than her but is totally lazy, she pounds the rock and works. He is looking forward to college because he thinks, he will be BMOC.

7. I had no idea what to expect from this post when I read the title but I’m pleasantly surprised (not that I expected you to be peeing on fences or anything)!

Prettiest dress! And Will Rogers – he had it going on. xox

9. Anne M Bray aka SpyGirl says:

Another spring beauty! Love what’s happening with the prints there!

I never was one for spring, the season. It just couldn’t seem to commit. But spring, the fashion is starting to grow on me.