OOTD :: of photobombing dogs, a retrospective

Thanks to Jen @ Fashionably Employed, I’ve decided to give you all a sneak peek at an outfit I wear around the house when I come home from work and just need to slip into “something comfortable” before tackling my mommy duties. It may not be the most fashionably interesting, though, so I present it to you in a story pictorial to make up for it.

Here I am, beginning a spontaneous photo shoot.

Here I am, beginning a spontaneous photo shoot.

Unbeknownst to me, the beast has decided to entertain in some illicit photobombing.

Finally noticing the intrusion, I pick up the ball and playfully taunt the OCD creature.

Ooops! There goes the ball! Now go fetch, Jack, and leave me be!

Ooops! There goes the ball! Now go fetch, Jack, and leave me be!

Oh my stars! He's back. Persistent bugger.

Oh my stars! He’s back. Persistent bugger.

Do you really want me to throw this again?

Do you really want me to throw this again?

Should I do it? Should I?

Should I do it? Should I?

Holy air snatching, Batman! This dog can jump!

Holy air snatching, Batman! This dog can jump!

Top  – Old Navy
Kimono – Boohoo
Shorts – F21
Flip flops – Mossimo Supply Co.

Create 28 @ Whitney à la mode

Too Close by Alex Clare

18 thoughts on “OOTD :: of photobombing dogs, a retrospective

1. OMG…I adore these shots! Every. Single. One.
    Debbie

That is hilarious!!!!! I enjoyed the story!!! You look stylish, what are you talking about????x

3. robjodiefilogomo says:

Hey…at least you put on a cute top….you should see me in my red fleece lined tights (hey, it’s cold here), slipper booties, large sweatshirt with long cardigan over it! jodie
    ps…funny narrating. And Jack makes the best accessory!

4. Dog bombs are the best! Put a smile on my face too!

5. Jess Nguyen says:

It’s really admirable of you to find some time blogging, knowing that you have to tackle mommy duties everyday. Keep it up! Following always. 🙂

6. Aww! I love your pup photo shoot! I took a lot of my recent pictures at my parents’ and had constant intrusions by two cats and a dog. Be prepared for some animal photo bombs in my neck of the woods, too!

7. chessakat says:

I love it! You and Jack are adorable. I would throw the ball for him all day so we could drink margaritas and talk about Dissever and fashion and SF TV.

You can have your margaritas while I have my Mai Tai, k? (Tequila does nasty things to me.) And speaking of Dissever, I’ve got through 18 if you are so inclined. The story took a decidedly interesting turn over the break. Maybe being sick is good for my muse, eh?

8. Anne M Bray aka SpyGirl says:

Awwwww. Now I can go to work happy. My fellow commuters on the 90/405/105/605 thank you in advance.

9. Awww, thanks for this. I’ve been having a crappy morning of my own making, and you and Jack turned me around. xox

Oh, no! I hope your crappy morning eventually took a turn for the better. I’m glad I was able to put a smile on your face. 😀