OOTD :: of sneakers, florals and punk rock

Hullo, Wordless Wednesday!

Thank you two times: one, for allowing me to finally showcase the last of my library shots, taken oh so long ago (note my still-long hair), and two, for allowing me the ultimate juxtaposition: feminine florals + edgy British punk.

Top – Poshmark
Cardi – F21
Skirt – Boohoo
Shoes – Chucks

Create28 @ Whitney à la mode
WIWW @ The Pleated Poppy

Closing Time by Semisonic

12 thoughts on “OOTD :: of sneakers, florals and punk rock

1. You really are my favorite. That photo of you in the bookcase really solidified it for me 🙂 I think a pair of pink Chucks need to be my next pair now that I have classic white ones.

Ah, Whitney! You are so good for my ego. I wish I could take classes under you because I bet I’d be totally fluent in French under your encouraging tutelage.

Ha ha!!!! I ADORE the photos!!! So what is that large ball item above you?
    Sorry my dear, I’ve been away so no TARDIS Tuesday yet (the joy of scheduled posts!) but I have a little something planned!
    Guess what, I got to meet up with my lovely blogger friend Melanie on Monday, the one who dressed up as Missy! xx

3. I like the graphic / floral pattern mix. I’ll have to try that (I don’t think I’ve ever tried that particular mix). 🙂

Soooo cute with those pink Converse!

5. chessakat says:

Loving the edgy flirty punk! Black and pink, roses and Chucks – I may have to try to recreate this!

6. Anne M Bray aka SpyGirl says:

Shot #3: are you revealing the secret portal in the Magical Library?

Love the mix — THE PATTERN MIX (ahem). 😉
    We need to get together wearing our rose patterned skirts to torture Whitney.

Oh, trust me – you’ll see some serious pattern mixing tomorrow for your linkup. I actually consider today’s top a print and not a pattern so I didn’t think it would count. ;p