OOTD :: of Thoughtful Thursday and George Bernard Shaw

Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.

― George Bernard Shaw

Top – Old Navy
Cardi – Old Navy
Skirt – athread
Pumps – Janine @ Payless

Create 28 @ Whitney à la mode

Driftin’ by The Dirty Heads

13 thoughts on “OOTD :: of Thoughtful Thursday and George Bernard Shaw

1. I’m all caught-up on your blog posts! Blame it on a sore throat and students who are (barely) taking it easy on me today. But at least there is a positive outcome 🙂

Ahahahaha! I was wondering why my inbox was blowing up with loads of MCC notifications. You know you don’t have to ever “catch up” with my posts, right? I’m just happy knowing you read my blog at all, let alone take the time to comment. And yeah, I created a final project that requires little direct instruction on my part because my students aren’t taking it easy on me either. When does your summer start again?

2. chessakat says:

So so sophisticated! The pearls! Va-va-voom!

I love the animal print (dots?) with stripes!

4. Anne M Bray aka SpyGirl says:

I have the pullover cousin of that cardi. Great print, right?
    Love your whole ensemble.

I am beginning to believe that our closets are twinsies of each other, only mine is the younger, jealous Jan to your Marcia. ;p

5. robjodiefilogomo says:

Another sophisticated outfit….love it! jodie

I love George. And this dress too – it’s a beauty. xo

Huh. It does look a bit like a dress, eh? It’s actually a skirt and top combo but because of the black and white color blocking, it mimics a one piece. ;p