OOTD :: of Thoughtful Thursday and wise decisions

Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come.

― Robert H. Schuller

Sweatshirt – Old Navy
Blazer – Merona
Skirt – Kirna Zabete for Target
Boots – Merona

Thank You! by Home Made Kazoku

9 thoughts on “OOTD :: of Thoughtful Thursday and wise decisions

Well, second- Antony Ainley if we don’t count the burnt Master in ‘The deadly assassin’….x

That is a very Doctor Whoish jacket- you could be Doctor 1, 2 or 3 with that!!!! Or even THE MASTER 3rd incarnation!x

3. Glenda says:

I live by the Robert Schuller quote, indeed. I’m popping over from Fun Fashion Friday. Love your photography and the concept of your blog, and of course this fun outfit. Your wearing my favorite style of skirt.

Thanks for stopping by, Glenda! I confess that I’ve blog stalked you for quite some time now because I, too, reciprocate in loving your photography. And yes, aren’t these skirts absolutely fabulous? I felt so happy in this outfit all day, even in sweltering heat. ;p

Wonderful quote, M! Gorgeous outfit too. xox

5. This outfit is awesome. Can you link it up to my linkup party? Thanks http://highlatitudestyle.com/2015/04/30/ill-have-what-she-is-having/

6. Ohhh, I LOVE this quote! I need to write this down somewhere! I feel like it’s particularly pertinent to my life at the moment. Another important thing I’ve learned about decisions is to just take your time. If you make the decision at your own pace, you will feel so much better about the outcome!

I thoroughly agree, but sometimes, people don’t believe they have the luxury of time. This is especially true amongst teens, don’t you find? ;p