OOTD :: of an all white look and transparency

picstitch

picstitch(1)I’m really excited about this round of 52 Pick-me-up challenges from Anne @ SpyGirl. She’s doing this whole color/chakra thing which intrigues me both from a fashion perspective (the color) and from a fiction writing perspective (the chakra). I’m half tempted to buy the card deck and accompanying book just to incorporate the concept of both in my novel.

This week is “Transparent/Neutrality” and since I clearly would not/could not wear transparent things, I give you an all-white look. I suppose I could come up with some sort of malarkey about neutrality as well, but it’s summer and my brain is on hiatus.

Dress – Maggy London
Necklace – francesca’s
Wedges – eBay

52 Pick-me-up @ SpyGirl

:: Scream it from the top of your lungs ::
Mama by My Chemical Romance

20 thoughts on “OOTD :: of an all white look and transparency

1. […] If this pic looks vaguely familiar, it’s because I’m cheating and re-using photos from this blog post. […]

2. […] If this pic looks vaguely familiar, it’s because I’m cheating and re-using photos from this blog post. […]

3. You look awesome, this dress reminds me that there is still elegant romance in our lifes 🙂

4. stinedurfdl says:

I love everything about this! You look absolutely gorgeous, you stone cold fox!
    Debbie

5. Absolutely lovely! I am also intrigued by this chakra business. You should definitely use it in your novel!

6. Love that dress on you!

❤️
    helloscarlettblog.com

7. And now it’s my turn to be jealous of your dress! I love the all white look on you. I’m swooning over the elegance of the dress and doesn’t that necklace look utterly divine with it?

I get angry with see-through clothes- why can’t they make summer items (which clearly one doesn’t want to layer) in non-see through material. Sorry, I know you weren’t saying your dress is see-through but it made me think of that!x
    I wore an incredibly similar dress ysterday but with cherries on!

I know, right?! Who wants to layer in the summer?! I also hate tank tops cut so low that they also require an underlayer. These summer clothes were designed by men, weren’t they? :/

I just love you in dresses!

Thank you. And I hope you keep thinking that because I’ll be living in dresses for quite some time.

Love this white look! Would be wonderful for a casual wedding, yeah? xox

I’ll keep that in mind if and when the husband and I decide to renew our vows on our 20th. That’s in three years. o_o

11. Anne M Bray aka SpyGirl says:

If buying something, I would suggest getting the Toolkit book first. The cards can be accessed (for free) here: http://chakrawisdomoracle.com/register-2/?wlfrom=%2Fget-an-instant-reading%2F If you are using the cards for readings for your characters, you can do it through that link.

All fresh and pretty in the white! Should I attempt wearing my white clogs today for Whitney’s Create28? Maybe, with some backup shoes in case I have to run the stairs a lot.

Thanks for linking! xxox

Blargh! Wish I’d seen this before I ordered the cards. And I did click that link but it still sends me to Amazon to purchase anyway. Weird?