OOTD :: of the final phone outfit and decisions, decisions…

Image(3)

Image(4)

Image(5)

I’m actually selling this blazer on Poshmark because I can barely button it anymore. But in my Mad Hunt to replace it, I find myself coming up short. Do I just keep this beauty, then, since it’s not as if I need to button blazers in SoCal? Or do I trust in my hero, Stacy London, and get rid of it because it’s ill-fitting?

Dress – eBay
Blazer – Charlotte Russe
Shoes – Chucks

:: Scream it from the top of your lungs ::
Down With the Sickness by Disturbed

10 thoughts on “OOTD :: of the final phone outfit and decisions, decisions…

Oh so lovely! I’d say, if you don’t button your blazer, keep it, but if you doi, say goodbye!x

Yes, ma’am! I think that’s the consensus. I just wish my sisters lived closer to me. When we all lived under the same roof, we would rotate clothing amongst us depending on style and weight fluctuations, always safe in the knowledge that if we change our minds or our bodies, we would still have the piece in question. I’d just hate to give it up only to Mad Hunt for it later.

2. Hmm, I never wear my blazers buttoned so it wouldn’t be a problem for me. Do you find yourself pulling, tugging or uncomfortable when you wear it? If you answered yes to any of those, sell it!!

I have a wide back issue. I’ve said before that I’m built like a linebacker with my broad shoulders and wide back, so I don’t have a good comparison – all my blazers other than my boyfriend one feel a bit small across the back. But you’re right; I hardly ever button them because that way looks stuffy and corporate. I shall hang on to the blazer and wait for it to sell; who knows? I might end up not liking coral as a color anymore and won’t have to worry about keeping/selling/replacing it anyway. Ah, fickle Gemini!

Cute, cute dress with your Chucks! I agree with Anne’s advice about the jacket. xox

I’m thinking of altering the dress to make it a skirt which will solve my blazer problem as well. Sigh. Think that’s the answer? Spend money on alterations and turn all my snugger items into something else rather than buying replacements?

4. That dress with Chucks is perfect!

Chucks do make me feel better about things. Maybe that’s the fashion route I’ll take this school year. I’ll be the teacher with the Chucks. LOL.

5. Anne M Bray aka SpyGirl says:

Banish it to an out of sight location and see if you miss it. I’m not one to say purge due to my own situation with the islands of ill fitting garments heaped in my livingroom. Or maybe someone will buy it and solve your dilemma.
    The dress is super cute. I have fit-and-flare envy. Sigh.

Someday, you need to take a pic of that infamous pile of clothing! And yes, the blazer is still up on Poshmark; let’s see where fate takes it.

I do love the dress but it’s one of those ill-fitting ones, which is why it needed a completer piece to make me feel better. Maybe a cardigan would suit. They’re a lot more forgiving, eh?