OOTD :: of fashion risks with gaucho pants

Image(12)

Image(11)

Image(10)

Hullo, Wordless Wednesday!

Thank you for the courage to try culottes/gaucho pants and not making me feel like a fool in the process. Maybe it’s the minimalist vibe of the black and white?

Top – F21
Blazer – Macy’s
Culottes – F21
Booties – F21

:: Scream it from the top of your lungs ::
Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding

10 thoughts on “OOTD :: of fashion risks with gaucho pants

1. ellemem says:

Zut Alors! You have inspired me to try gauchos again – – – is it the heels that make them work so well?

That, and the monochromatic palette, I’m thinking. How are things in your neck of the woods, LMM? Got a job for me yet? ;p

2. You look SO fashion forward in this ensemble! I feel like it’s something you would see on a runway 🙂

You give the best compliments! I bet that’s what makes you such an awesome teacher. I was feeling a bit apprehensive about the pants and now I feel like a million bucks. 😜

3. Elle says:

I like this look on you, bold and classy. You’ve got a great smile.
    Have courage,
    Elle | Elleword

Ah, second best compliment of the day! Because outfits come and go but a smile is forever. Thanks for stopping by and for the amazingly flattering words.

Are gaucho pants/culottes coming back in? Finally! In the ’70s I had some that I wore to death, and I loved them. I must get some, might even break my spending moratorium for that. Your outfit looks so classy and slightly offbeat at the same time. I love the necklace laying over the top of the blouse, and the shoes are just cool!

Gauchos were a fringe fad this summer. I don’t know if they’re here to stay for fall. I say wait on the breaking of the moratorium until they go on sale. As for the shoes, I’d waffles over them for so long but when I caved, I bought them in all three colors, they’re that comfortable!

5. Anne M Bray aka SpyGirl says:

Yes, the B&W makes you VERY chic and sophisticated! Lovely!