OOTD :: of Diane Kruger props and dupes

Image(3)

Image(4)

Image(1)

Hullo, Wordless Wednesday!

Thank you for Diane Kruger, who made fashion headlines by proudly swanning about town in a fast fashion ensemble and who helped me justify yet another Forever 21 purchase.

Top – F21
Gauchos – F21
Cardi – F21
Flatforms – Target

WIWW @ The Pleated Poppy

:: Scream it from the top of your lungs ::
It Was Always You by Maroon 5

13 thoughts on “OOTD :: of Diane Kruger props and dupes

1. […] it less scandalous, I paired it with this blazer but attempted to maintain a bit of funkiness with these wedges. And because I got home too late from 13th Room to take pics of the entire ensemble, you all just […]

2. This looks just like a romper…which makes me love the outfit even more! However, knowing that they are two pieces, I’m already looking forward to your next look featuring these gauchos!

3. ellemem says:

Great look –

You look fab and I would like you to pick up Diane’s boyfriend to be in your next post. : >

Oooh, I AM LOVING that! The grid is brilliant and is very Miss Oswald. Have you seen the trailers for the new series? Clara is wearing a Miss Patina pinafore (with mustard sweater underneath) which is a similar grid pattern, though the opposite colours. I totally contemplated buying the Miss Patina dress as it is still available but then thought £65 was a lot of money to pay so I will have to just do my usual and adapt something I have already (or look for similar cheapies!)
    xx

Oh, I have this thing against trailers/spoilers. The more I fangirl over something, the more assiduous I am about avoiding either. I was quite verklempt when I went to see The Man from U.N.C.L.E. in theatres and was inundated with the Star Wars trailer. Argh!

Yes, 65 pounds seems a bit dear. I know you’ll be able to dupe the look for much less and look fantastic in it to boot.

6. fashionathsta says:

Lovely outfit! xx Nathalie https://fashionathsta.wordpress.com

And quite comfortable as well. I may just look into investing more of these types of shoe. Thank god for the return of the chunky heel!