OOTD :: of Thoughtful Thursday and Confucius

Image(2)
Image(1)
Image(3)
Image
It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get.

― Confucius

Top – Old Navy
Vest Target
Skirt – F21
Pumps – Type Z

:: Scream it from the top of your lungs ::
Beautiful Now by Zedd

13 thoughts on “OOTD :: of Thoughtful Thursday and Confucius

Love that hairstyle! And the whole look is chic. xox

Looking gorgeous and that is a great quote.
    P.S. http://blogtorwho.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/doctor-who-series-9-bbc-america-to-air.html
    There’s a link- apparently, there will be a couple of vintage Who episodes on BBC America on the 20th September!!x

You always take such good care of the Whovian in me! I was so fixated on the Christmas special that I didn’t even think there’d be anything beforehand. Huzzah!!!

3. Made it’s the up-do and the sunglasses, but this just says Audrey Hepburn to me. 😀

Ah, flatterer! You do know how to get to my ego! Audrey is one of my style icons after all but I always bemoan my body type not being conducive to her fashion. Good thing I can at least mimic her vibe, right?

4. Anne M Bray says:

The quote is excellent. Already complemented your hair on IG. 😉

The funny thing is that I hadn’t intended on bunning my hair but it was so flippin’ hot that day (and still is) that up it went and then the outfit looked lacking with no hair down as an accessory so I HAD to throw in some gaudy earrings. Eheh.

Just loving this look. Adore your hair up…very sleek.