The new fall season is truly upon us now.
And I’m going to pretend I’m single, with no kids and all the time in the world. Or I’ll just develop an intense relationship with my DVR. Because there are loads of new shows just begging to be obsessed over, and I’m a bit anxious about the amount of sleepless nights I foresee in my future as I try to take them all in.
Some of these have already earned a permanent spot in my queue and some are still forthcoming. In a way, I’m hoping the forthcoming ones end up being duds so I won’t be compelled to follow them.
- Sleepy Hollow [Mondays, 9pm, FOX] – Can we say eye candy? Who is this Tom Mison and where has he been all my life? Oh, and the plot’s not so bad either. Well, the pilot anyway. I just hope they don’t make the two protagonists fall in love.
- The Blacklist [Mondays, 10pm, NBC] – Covert Affairs was getting stale and predictable, and this show looks like it’ll fill that espionage void in my line-up.
- Marvel’s The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [Tuesdays, 8pm, ABC]- Joss Whedon + superheroes = ftw!
- The Tomorrow People [Wednesdays, 9pm, CW] – Not airing as of yet and it might go the way of Heroes, but I’m always up for a good soft sci-fi show since Revolution didn’t do it for me.
- Once Upon a Time in Wonderland [Thursdays, 8pm, ABC] – Have taken the original off my queue because the characters were getting progressively whiny and irritating. Here’s hoping this spin-off can revive the magic.